USC Academic Honors and Fellowships educates the USC community about university awards and external fellowships, and mentors motivated students and recent alumni in their pursuit of these opportunities. We support Trustee, Presidential, Mork Family and Stamps Scholars in the promotion of a vibrant Scholar community.
USC Academic Honors and Fellowships will:
- Develop and facilitate the annual Research and Fellowships Week.
- Provide one-on-one, personalized advising for students.
- Maintain a robust online resource library.
- Connect faculty and students for intentional mentor / mentee relationships.
- Encourage peer-to-peer resource sharing and feedback circles.
- Assist students with academic and professional goal setting.
- Create a pipeline of opportunities for USC students and alumni to explore, examine, and apply for university awards and external fellowships.
- Facilitate campus interview and evaluation processes for select awards.
- Guide the Trojan Scholar Society to promote academic, social, and professional development events for merit scholars.
Student Union Building
3601 Trousdale Parkway, STU 300
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Meet the AHF Staff
Manager Senior Project Specialist Advisor, Awards & Fellowships