The Fulbright Writing Workshop Series has concluded for Spring 2020. Links to the video recordings are below.
Friday, April 3 from 1:00-2:50pm
Learn about components of the Fulbright U.S. Student Program application and USC campus application process. Then we’ll divide into small groups to explore successful essay examples and writing tips with Writing Program faculty and AHF staff.
Resources used in this session:
- Read Tips and Guidelines for Grant and Personal Statements
- Study/Research Hong Kong Example – Statement of Grant Purpose & Personal Statement
- ETA India Example – Statement of Grant Purpose & Personal Statement
- How to Choose Fulbright Grant Type and Country Brainstorm_2020
- Watch Fulbright Tutorials, Recorded Webinars, and sign up for Upcoming Webinars
Friday, April 24 from 1:00-2:50pm
A panel of USC Fulbright U.S. Student Program recipients share their tips on what makes a successful application. Then we will break up into small groups led by professors from the Dornsife Writing Program to review successful essay examples by a recent recipient. Small groups will be divided by grant type.