Each year, an exemplary group of ten graduating seniors from each of the Scholar Distinctions – Renaissance, Global, Discovery – is selected to receive $10,000 prizes towards graduate study or, for Discovery, creative projects. Below is a list of Prize Winners for current and previous years.
Renaissance Scholar Prize Winners
Global Scholar Prize Winners
Discovery Scholar Prize Winners
FOR PREVIOUS PRIZE RECIPIENTS
Prize funding must be utilized within 5 years of graduating. How to use funding:
- Prize award disbursement can only be requested once a Prize Winner’s undergraduate degree has been conferred.
- Prize Winners have five years (six for Architecture students) post-graduation to request disbursement of their award. No exceptions will be given.
- Prize awards will only be disbursed to support current enrollment in a graduate degree program, and only after the Prize Winner has successfully completed their third week of classes. Along with their prize award application, Prize Winners will be required to submit official verification of enrollment on letterhead from their graduate school institution.
- Prize award requests for pre-graduate school preparatory courses or exam fees will be denied.
- Prize award requests for retroactive award disbursement toward a completed graduate degree be denied.
Contact Academic Honors and Fellowships at email@example.com to begin the process.