University of Southern California proudly partners with the Stamps Scholars program to award multi-year scholarships to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals. Stamps Scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences. Stamps Scholars also join a community of more than 1370 current and graduate Scholars around the world with whom they network and share their experiences.
Benefits of the Stamps Scholarship
- Full-tuition award (approximately $51,000/year).
- Access to a $20,000 enrichment fund over 4 years for study abroad, unpaid internships, summer research or other opportunities.
- Dedicated scholarship advisor through Academic Honors & Fellowships.
- On and off-campus events for the USC Stamps Scholar community. Past program include President’s Tea, SpaceX Tour, and Visit to the Broad in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Sponsored Stamps Scholar National Convention for students to learn and collaborate among the national network of Stamps Scholars.
Application is open to incoming freshmen and scholarships are awarded to approximately 5 students each year. In addition to academic criteria, candidates’ talent, perseverance, innovation, involvement, and leadership are considered. Contact the USC Office of Undergraduate Admission for more information.
About the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation & Stamps Scholars
In 2006, Penny and Roe Stamps created merit scholarship programs for undergraduates at their alma maters – The University of Michigan and Georgia Tech. Since then, the Stamps Scholars community has grown into a national network of visionary colleges and universities that partner with the Stamps Foundation to award multi-year scholarships that help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals.
Stamps Scholars are among the recipients of other prestigious awards, including Rhodes, Fulbright, Goldwater, Marshall and National Science Foundation scholarships.
To learn more, visit the Stamps Scholars homepage.
USC Stamps Scholars in the News
- Theater proves to be a Trojan’s guiding light – Derek Christiansen
- Exploring the World through Words – Cyrus Khandalava
- Senior Stamps Scholar aims to use journalism to travel the world – Sanika Bhargaw
- Congratulations to Class of 2017 Stamps Scholars