Below is a list of special case courses. While these courses do not satisfy degree requirements, they have been approved for use with the Award since they satisfy prerequisites for required courses or provide specific academic benefits.
This list is not exhaustive, and appeals may be considered for courses not on the list. If you have questions about particular courses, please contact Academic Honors and Fellowships at email@example.com.
All Pre-Med Science requirements for Non-Science Majors
- CORE 200 : Liberal Arts Reading Salon
- BUAD 495 : Practicum in Business Issues
- BUCO 252 : The Art of Case Analysis and Presentation
- ENGR 100ABCD : Engineering Honors Colloquium
- POSC 398L : Trial Advocacy : Theory and Practice
- THTR 152AB : Intermediate Acting (only approved for Theater majors and minors)
- THTR 252AB : Intermediate Acting (only approved for Theater majors and minors)
- THTR 397 : Theater Practicum (only approved for Theater majors and minors)